Accountants based in Halesworth, Bungay & Lowestoft | UK
Investments & Pensions
In today's complicated and strictly regulated financial services market, providing independent financial advice requires specialist knowledge. We make use of our wide range of professional contacts to ensure you have a suitable independent adviser and we work with them to provide you with impartial advice in areas such as:
- Pension schemes;
- Life assurance;
- Critical illness cover;
- Private medical insurance and care plans;
- Individual savings accounts; and
Pension Auto Enrolment
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme and pay some pension contributions.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the start of auto enrolment in your business including an initial analysis of your workforce, preparation of a cost budget and assistance with choosing an appropriate qualifying pension scheme
- Prepare communication letters to your employees
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and prepare payment schedules for the pension scheme provider
- Assess your workers each pay day to determine if they need to be auto enrolled
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and help you keep the required records
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01986 872706. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.